0.1.0 (Minimum Viable Product)
This is the initial release of Modelur4Rhino MVP version.
- Modelur has panel type user interface in Rhino.
- Panel has 4 tab page; Whole Plot, Land Use, Building and Survey.
- Whole Plot
- Plot Parameters section to change default land use and calculate Floor Area Ratio and Site Coverage.
- Default Building Parameters section to change default elementary values of buildings at the same time.
- Land Use
- Land Use Requirements section to change basic secondary parameters like NFA and GFA factors, Assessed Investment and Income.
- Selected Building Parameters section responsible for creation and manipulation of building. It has elementary parameters of buildings to control.
- Urban Control Survey On Screen section navigates the design of Heads-Up Display.
- Whole Plot
- Simple building creations and manipulations allowed with both user interface and Rhino reactions, yet it has some undo/redo limitations for Rhino reactions.
- Data export of urban control values to .csv and .txt file with encoding UTF-8.
- Heads-up display is provided with different design options.
- Primary and secondary urban parameters can be shown in both user interface and heads-up display.
- 10 different language ready to use.
- Modelur initializes with English language at the first time. User can change language in UI then language preferences keep in the AppData\Modelur\local.rhino.json file. Modelur will use this user preferences anymore.